Jäger L (Savotta)
Jäger L (Savotta), the larger multi-day backpack of the Jäger family, capacity about 55 liters. Based on the Border Patrol backpack originally designed for the Finnish Border Guard in the 1980s. Large enough for multi-day hikes, but compressible into a compact daypack when needed. The PALS attachment system provides excellent outward scalability when you need it. Generously padded thermoformed shoulder harness and waist belt combined with an internal tubular aluminum frame allow the Jäger L to carry heavy and cumbersome loads comfortably.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
– Capacity 55 liters
– Padded shoulder straps with chest strap
– Padded removable waist belt, adjustable 70-140 cm
– Main compartment with floating lid and bottom zipper
– Zipper pocket in the lid
– Internal drinking compartment (e.g. Source WLPS 3L)
– Side compression straps
– Internal aluminum tube frame
– PALS compatible for the attachment of additional bags
– 5-year material and workmanship warranty (read more)
– Made in Finland/Estonia
There are no reviews yet.