Jogger Pants


Jogger Pants

We are pleased to introduce our newest addition to our line: The Jogger Pants. These comfortable pants are available in navy blue and black and are made of high quality materials to provide you with the best possible comfort.

The Jogger Pants are made of 85% cotton, which is organic quality, ring spun and combed to give you an extra soft and comfortable feel. The remaining 15% polyester was made from recycled material to ensure we do our part to protect the environment.

The jogger pants have a round cord of the same color and metal cord ends that give them a stylish look. They also feature ribbed cuffs at the ankle to ensure they fit snugly and don’t slip.

These pants are perfect for those looking for a relaxed yet stylish look. They are ideal for lounging at home or going to the gym. With Black Ops Coffee Jogger Pants, you can be sure you’ll always look and feel your best. Order today and experience the convenience and quality that only Black Ops Coffee can provide!

SKU: 2459659 Categories: , Tags: ,


  • Material: 85 % cotton (organic quality, ring spun, combed), 15 % polyester (recycled)
  • Grammage: 300 g/m²
  • Cut: normal fit
  • Round cord of the same color
  • Metal cord ends, metal eyelets

size chart organic jogger pants

Additional information


Black, French Navy


, , , , ,


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Jogger Pants”