Jogger Shorts


Jogger Shorts

Discover the Black Ops Coffee jogger shorts now – the perfect companion for a sporty and casual look. The shorts are available in navy blue and black and are made of high quality materials. They are made of 85% organic cotton, ring spun and combed for a comfortable feel. The remaining 15% polyester is made from recycled materials to minimize environmental impact.

The jogger shorts are equipped with a round cord in the same color to ensure a perfect fit. The cord ends are made of metal and give the shorts a sophisticated look. Die Kordelenden sind aus Metall gefertigt und verleihen den Shorts einen raffinierten Look.

Order now the jogger shorts in navy blue or black and experience the highest wearing comfort as well as a stylish look. Black Ops Coffee stands for quality and sustainability, so you can be sure you’re getting a high-quality and environmentally conscious product.

SKU: 2459646 Categories: , Tags: , , ,


  • Material: 85 % cotton (organic quality, ring spun, combed), 15 % polyester (recycled)
  • Grammage: 300 g/m²
  • Cut: normal fit
  • Round cord of the same color
  • Metal cord ends, metal eyelets

size chart organic jogger shorts

Additional information


Black, French Navy


, , , , ,


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Jogger Shorts”