The Optimus Nova, which has been showered with awards, has become legendary. But more important than awards, you need to have the right stove to satisfy your desire for a good, hot meal when hunger strikes. The lightweight, compact Nova can be used anywhere – in the high mountains as well as at the campsite. With only one nozzle, the Nova sets the standard for modern multifuel expedition stoves. It is also equipped with a patented, fast-igniting burner. The aluminum pump with venting function automatically reduces the pressure in the fuel bottle when the stove is turned off. Precise control of the flame allows the stove to remain unattended for some time even when setting up camp. And when you’re really far out away from civilization, the Multifuel option offers reliable flexibility in fuel choice so you never have to crawl into your sleeping bag without a warm meal.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
– Legendary Multifuel Expedition Stove
– Precise and immediate flame control
– Integrated MAGICTM cleaning needle for easy and quick cleaning of the nozzle – even during cooking
– Durable aluminum pump and quick connectors for greater safety and ease of use
– FLIPSTOPTM pump with venting function reduces pressure in the bottle and burns fuel residue in the stove
– Patented fast ignition burner shortens preheating time and reduces fuel consumption
– One nozzle for the safe use of various fuels
– Windscreen for increased performance
– Thanks to retractable pot rest and foldable flame control, the pack size is minimal
– Despite its small size, the Optimus Nova provides the necessary stability even with large pots
Delivery without fuel
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 1 cm|
There are no reviews yet.